Kinda scared to post but don't want to do this alone.

Options
13»

Replies

• plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give advice about losing weight to someone who is a secretary and sits for 10 hours a day.

Try really hard not to remain sitting once you get home. Honestly. It makes all the difference in the world. Even just an hour of leisurely walking around the block or a mall can help. Lifting weights while watching tv. An exercise bike or jogging in place in front of the television. Anything to get you moving. A dance game for the wii or the kinect...
  • yogi4ever
    Options
    Hi. Im new myself and am also looking for friends to motivate me. I want to do it this time! No more excuses! Add me and lets get motivated!
  • brooklynne0513
    Options
    It's a new year...hubs finally retired. My goal is to live HEALTHY and reduce weight. As anyone knows, once you reach your "golden" years, weight is difficult to lose quickly, and you will NEVER regain the "youthful" size you once were. So all I want to do is start a workout program I really will enjoy doing and learning to completely embrace my body for the way it is today - not what it was yesterday! But I just joined and don't have a clue how to start! Any and all help from anybody will be absolutely wonderful! Add me if you wish! :happy:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I would be glad to help
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If you were to try to get out of your comfort zone, mfp is the best place! You could post about the most personal things and people would still support you. This is a safe haven, do use it! Add me if you want also :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    good on you :) youve taken the biggest step, getting motivated and on here to seek friends and support!!
  • Ree333
    Ree333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started this a few days ago myself. And feeling the same way. have one girlfriend here supposed to be doing it with me, but she is one of those already really skinny beautiful ladies and well she could eat crap 24/7 and still look that way.
  • saralito
    Options
    I just re-joined MFP after having some success on ww. Joined because I have a couple of friends already on here. Feel free to add me!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Everyone feels 'new' at one time or another!
    Add me if you like. =)
    All will be well, doll!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There's plenty to post about that isn't weight loss related if that helps! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!