P90X workouts

Options
I'm about to start P90X. Is there a way to add a whole workout system to the database?

Thanks
Matt

Replies

• CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You're going to have to use your HRM for each video and enter it separately under "my exercises." Not the most efficient, but it's the most accurate.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    First choice would be an HRM, but if you don't have one, try this website: http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/exercise-activity/calories-burned-conditioning-exercises
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Yeah a heart rate monitor is your best bet to determine calories burned. And you'll input each workout separately. If you don't have an HRM, you can you this site, www.p90xcalories.com . But an HRM will be more accurate than that.
  • Braxtons_mom19
    Options
    Im starting it today too! woot woot!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Most def heart Rate Monitor!

Good luck you guys and BRING IT!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I've done three rounds of P90X...my average burns for the workouts are as follows...I am 5' 11 and weighed 217 at the beginning and 170 when finishing the last round:

Strength Routines including ARX: Around 500 calories, Legs and Back sometimes higher
    Yoga X: 400 calories
    Cardio X: 550 calories
    Plyo X: 750-800 calories
    Core Synergistics: 600-700 calories
    Kenpo X: 600 calories
    X Stretch- 150-200 calories

But, those are guestimates, pal. An HRM will give you a better idea what you are burning.