Replies

• mari_2588
    mari_2588 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im sorta new here too. Add me. =)
  • allysonschick
    allysonschick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too! I need to lose at least 100 pounds, but I'm trying to set smaller, short-term goals so I don't get overwhelmed and discouraged.
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm at 105 to go as well, I sent a friend request. I'd love to add some new friends.
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    Best of luck and feel free to add me! Everyone can!! :)
  • mgonecrazy3
    Options
    You can at me. I am looking to loose 100+ pounds too.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 77 so far and am on my way to 100+!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I have 100 more to go!
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love for anyone to add me. Have 100+ to lose and just started in October. We can definitely do this! I think it is worth it even though the journey is long and hard. :smile:
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I have 80lb-ish to lose at the moment, but have already lost 38lb so will have lost over 100 in total when I get to my UGW :)
  • zoeyloves101
    Options
    I'm looking for some weight loss friends too! I also have 100+ pounds to lose (about 130) and I've tried before but I am done trying and ready to actually DO IT! Please add me and we can be a big healthy support system for each other :) Stay motivated ladies!
  • blueyezfem
    blueyezfem Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add away the more help and support the better 100+ to lose
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Iäm on the end of my 100`plus journey, and always happy to help if i can, so feel free to add me , whoever wants:D
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I still have 60-70 pounds to go. I'm in it for the long haul, am very motivated, and I log in everyday. :smile:
  • Cazmckay999
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wow, feel free to add me you have done fantastically well so far, we'll done. Need to lose weight for my wedding this year so I don't look 100inches wide when I walk down the aisle. Someone to motivate me should help more. Cheers Caz:blushing:
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I've lost just over 100 pounds and am looking to lose another 100. It's a journey that isn't easy and you take some steps backwards once in awhile. NEVER get discouraged....it does take a negative calorie consumption of 3500 calories to lose a pound (or more, I swear!). But eating healthy and exercising helps. Shift work is tough....but you can work it all in!

Good Luck!
  • dejesus4
    dejesus4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also looking for support and people to keep me motivated. I have four kids (3 of my own).
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Any and all of you can feel free to add me! I have 100+ to lose as well! I'm here everyday and very active!

Good luck to everyone on their biggest losses!! :D
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Anyone else, feel free to add me.
  • lynette0502
    lynette0502 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am 18 pounds in to my 98 pound journey. :)
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well- I am looking to lose 95-100 lbs :) Good luck on your journey!