Newbie here!! I've decided this is my year!!

Options
I have decided this is my year. When my husband and I got together 16 years ago I was a much healthier and smaller individual!
We both have decided to join MFP and he has great self discipline. I on the other hand do NOT. Any encouragement or tips or story sharing would be great. I could stand to lose 100lbs but I need to start my short term goal with 25. In one week I have lost
7lbs so 18 more to go! I love seeing all these people with their success stories but also the ones that tell me I am not the only one that gets discouraged when the scale doesn't reflect the work I've done. Looking forward to this journey with all of you!

Replies

• ktownchik2005
    ktownchik2005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yup, I hate those moments too. Especially after a hard day of extra exercise and that needle from hell hasn't moved any at all:) But I just put it out of my mind and work twice as hard that day because I will make that needle move!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Would love to encourage you along your journey! It can be done, it's not easy but IT'S WORTH IT!! You have to Believe in yourself first!
  • gabby365
    gabby365 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    good luck.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like some extra encouragement.