Insanity - Starting Jan 7

Options
Anyone else start Insanity today? Let's chat!

I did month 1 in the past, while I was training for a race, so havent yet completed the program. It's difficult but I am looking forward to the challenge!

Replies

• Ashley9291
    Options
    I am starting Insanity with my fiancé' today. We are super stoked. He would like to gain and I would like to lose. It's hard for me to log it in the exercise section though because I don't know for sure how many calories I am burning. Are you having this issue also?
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I did the first fit test today. Am going to follow it but three days a week instead of six for the time being. Not looking forward to aching tomorrow!
  • Ghadah88
    Options
    Hey girls! It's my 23 day today. I badly want to complete this program though I started to get bored of it.
  • betstone17
    Options
    best of luck with the program, everyone!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I just finished the third week. It's really intense for sure.
    Hey girls! It's my 23 day today. I badly want to complete this program though I started to get bored of it.

I don't understand how people can get bored of it.Yes there are a certain amount of DVD's that you cycle through each week but it's far from boring, at least I think it is any way. I am looking forward to month 2!
  • betstone17
    Options
    welcome to week 3, how is everyone doing so far?!
  • MustangVally
    MustangVally Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My hubby & I started on Jan 7th, and we haven't missed a day yet! I'm noticing a big difference already, and even though there are days I dread going home and jumping around my basement, I'm very glad that I'm doing it. Hopefully I can post some before & afters once we're done. I want that grey t-shirt! :o)