need a new challenge - home workout suggestions?

Options
Hi,
I work out at home - always in the morning, I get up an hour before the house does and that is my fitness time.

I found the P90X to be a little to hard for me yet, but need suggestions of videos to watch and work out to from home....

the JM ones that I have do not seem to make me sweat enough but the P90 seems a little to hard,,,,, any suggestions on ones that is in between?

I really want to focus on my cardio and shred the weight off. A gym membership is too expensive and won't suit my family lifestyle at the moment with two kids and a career.

Thanks.

Replies

• Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Check out blogilates".
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a look into blogilates , thanks for that!

Have you tried 30 day shred? look on you tube x
  • mredmond94
    mredmond94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Get gymboss interval timer app. Program it for 30 second intervals for 20 minutes. Do alternating pushups, situps, and bodyweight squats. You will have a quick workout where you'll work most muscle groups (the only one you won't hit much is your back).
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi

Is blogiates a you tube workout or is there dvd with these videos?

for the gymboss app - - you just set the timer and excercise any at 30 sec intervals?
  • celial1105
    celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Get gymboss interval timer app. Program it for 30 second intervals for 20 minutes. Do alternating pushups, situps, and bodyweight squats. You will have a quick workout where you'll work most muscle groups (the only one you won't hit much is your back).

I do this when I don't want to think too hard about my workout but want a good sweat. Add jumping jacks, burpees, fast feet, and planks to the above suggestions and you'll be sweating!
  • Bex_Duffy
    Options
    turbofire, is awsome for cardio, workouts range frrom 15 mins(high intesity) to 60 mins. they are good fun aswell.
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started the Turbo Fire - Week 1 (again).... I really want to stick to it this time. One of my cousins is doing the same routine so we text and talk each other each day...

I need help staying motivated to get up and workout every day and with avoiding the night time tv snacks... ....