What was your biggest food addiction?

Options
124»

Replies

• Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Popeye's chicken, anything from Denny's, white rice (though switching to brown rice made it easy), soda (used to drink 4 cans per day), those giant cans of Arizona tea (usually had 1 per day), the red kool-aid, tortilla chips, potato chips, bacon, and basically any form of meat with salty stuff on it.

My goodness. I typed that so quickly. I must have been keeping these former favorite foods in my sub-conscious. How horrifying...!
  • cregal35
    Options
    McDonald's Caramel Frappe! I had one everyday and it's been 3 weeks since I haven't had one. The first week was a killer, but I don't crave them anymore :)
  • brittshea9
    brittshea9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @auzerin Silk's Dark Chocolate almond milk is pure gluttony without all the guilt!!!! Even when I wasn't trying to be healthy, I'd drink it!!! It's so good and still healthy in moderation.
  • sthuffmn
    Options
    Fries!! I love them! but I know i have to break away from the Carbs in order to get this weight off!
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Fried anything
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    wendy baconators lol
  • healthychaz
    Options
    Nutella. Biscuits. I keep binging. I used to be so healthy a few months ago, what happened?!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Pop (I used to drink it all the time) and pizza (I would binge on pizza). Now I still enjoy both, but only on occasion and in moderation :)
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cheetos - Potato Chips - Fritos w/ chili cheese dip
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    White bread with butter and deep fried fish & chips - the local takeaways had my 'regular order' down at one point.

Haven't had either in ages - having removed them from my regular diet I understand now that both of those things make me feel terribly bloated, lethargic and horribly gassy.

New addiction is 2-5 litres of water a day - without it I get headaches and feel tired.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    chocolate.....cheese.....crisps......ice cream.....biscuits....cake....cream.....

Enough torture!
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Candy & cake. I can't keep the stuff in the house, if it's here, I will eat it.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered peanuts (still is lol)
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my "Achille's Heel". I'm doing better than I was, but polishing off a large pizza used to be a regular thing for me.
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a big craving for me, so instead of ordering out pizza, I make my own - I make a spinach and feta pizza, sauceless, on a garlic dough - instead of like 300cals / slice like take out, it is like 850 cals for an entire pizza (not a tiny one either, it's like the size of a dinner plate)
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Crisps....lots and lots and lots of crisps. Tayto being my favorite. I've gone from eating anywhere from 1 to 12 bags a day to having 1 bag in the last 7 months!
  • Angiemo3
    Angiemo3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola!!!!