Biggest Loser Cardio Max

Options
I was wanting to know if anyone has this DVD. I have had this DVD for a while and I'm thinking about starting it Monday. I was hoping I could get some people to join with me and start on Monday. Also I was wanting to know if anyone has done it and got what kinda results...any input is welcome!

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I like that video pretty well. It's in my top faves. I don't do it as a program, but I feel like I got some results from it.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I don't use that dvd as a program either, but I really like it! I can definately feel the burn. I usually burn about 600 calories.. and usually I don't burn that many in an hour with other workouts.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about buyting those but now I am not sure. Monday I did last chance workout on demand thru my tv. (Free btw). It was great and incorporated cardio bursts mixed with weight training. Small weights, used them b4 but it was really intense and I think i severly strained my right rotator cuff. Owie! I would just say go slow w/ them. They are no joke. Jillian kicked my butt for sure.

I would also recommend seeing if your local cable service offers on demand excercise channels. They are normally free and you can pick and choose what you like w/ no commitment. Or maybe you can rent from netflix first to see if you like.

-Mel

PS-Jillian is evil :tongue:
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Thanks so much for yalls input!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love doing the dvd. I use the weights every other day to recover. I also use the Biggest Loser boot camp. Have been doing week 1-2 but don't have time to add the second part during my time in the morning. I exercise each morning and do the warm up, week 1, and cool down which takes 40 min. :flowerforyou:
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Yeah I think I may use it along with my workout already!
  • polarcubby
    Options
    I started this one last week. I like that it has stages and I can increase the length of workout when I get stronger. So far I find that my heart rate remains high throughout the program even if I slow down out of fatigue or stick to low impact versions.
  • polarcubby
    Options
    I love doing the dvd. I use the weights every other day to recover. I also use the Biggest Loser boot camp. Have been doing week 1-2 but don't have time to add the second part during my time in the morning. I exercise each morning and do the warm up, week 1, and cool down which takes 40 min. :flowerforyou:

I love Boot Camp! I do it 3 times a week as my strength workout. Started on level 2 first time yesterday and could barely finish. It is a great challenge and I love it!
  • Cchange
    Cchange Posts: 18
    Options
    I have the DVD and I'm trying to make it routine. I would recommend it! It's harder than I thought it would be. Good Luck!