Lazy Model.

Options
Hi, I'm Cleo. I joined the website as a last ditch attempt to gain the support I need to get myself in shape. I started modeling and fell in love with the art. Unfortunately, I lost my firefighting career not long after my modeling career started, and when I did, my depression and lack of activity spurred weight gain I'd never experienced before. I don't have the money for new clothes, and even though I'm not appalled by my new weight, I need to fit my clothes again, and I'm not quite comfortable with my body and want to nip the problem before it escalates. There is a history of obesity in my family that I'd rather not succumb to.

Replies

• cleophora
    Options
    :)
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sometimes using the "clothes motivation" works wonders. We tend to really set minds that we need to fit back into those clothes so that gives a boost to work hard to get back into those jeans or something. Also, personal motivation and personal commitment will do you wonders too. Add me up if you want. :)
  • cleophora
    Options
    I don't have any choice but to fit them. I can't afford new clothes or even used ones for that matter. So, I have to do this or else be naked. Haha