Life in the vast lane

Options
Hey I'm new to the whole community jargon and would like to get a few people on board. Like a slimming group at home! Sharing tips tricks and successes without scary embarrassing weigh ins. It's just me right now but if you want to join follow me I'll follow back and we can all get there together.

Thanks and happy slimming,

Hollee x

Replies

• emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I am there for you!
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Hello,

I've sent you the request. Feel free to add me back. I'm always a better motivation rather than a bad one. I have a couple of 'tricks' but honestly it's just through hard work and exercise you will find the weight stays off, just be cautious of what you eat and you will done fine.

Have a great evening.
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    You are doing brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wink:
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Like your topic title... made me smile with the "play on words". I do the same occasionally.

Lots of support your way on MFP... you found a community of people who care and don't judge and need the support just like you do.

You can add me anytime... sounds like you have a goal so go out there and make your dreams come true!

N2BZ
  • lyndaglass1
    Options
    Get ready for some amusing posts from my motivated little girl ( she is on a roll now ) and her humour always shines through, Love you babes xxxx:laugh:
  • FootsoreRambler
    FootsoreRambler Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great thread title!