Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Roasted Veggies

mrsbeck
mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
I saw a post yesterday about roasting broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts. It sounded awesome, but I forgot to tag it, and now I can't find it. I just need to know temperature and time for roasting...can anyone help?

Replies

• mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    And of course, immediately after posting, I found it. And it was broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus...but I suppose brussels sprouts will work as well!

Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, 20-30 minutes at 400 if anyone else was wondering.
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Thank you! That DOES sound good!!
  • Yum!
  • hickshr
    hickshr Posts: 1 Member
    I had something silimar earlier this week. Same idea but the recipe used sweet potato, acorn squash, onion, bell pepper with fresh rosemary and thyme. Same temp, same cook time. I think this recipe would have been better with the addition of something green. It was very good.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    I also like to add some balsamic vinegar to the olive oil that you lightly toss the veggies in. Yummy! I make tons at a time.