2013 New Year Support Group

Options
Hey! I wanted to invite everyone who is looking to lose weight, get in shape or bulk up to come join me in my New Year Support Group. I used to be a personal trainer prior to getting into my current job as an accountant and am looking to share any advice that I can with those that need it. Let me know if you want me to add you!!

Replies

• spokey82
    Options
    Anyone?!
  • kerrylodea
    Options
    I have a serious problem with eating too much sugar. Even when I try to avoid it I somehow seem to go over my allowed amount for the day. Any tips?
  • andriawenz
    andriawenz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love somesupport/advice! I was in the Navy for 10 years and had no problem after having 2 kids. Then I seperated and my husband and I had anohter baby (it was a huge suprise!!) and I gained aver 100 pounds. I need to loose it as I am now on thyroid meds and just feel plain gross! I live pretty far away from a normal gym. Mu huband is still active duty so I have acess to a military gym.
  • lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Could you add me please? I would love it!
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sign me up
  • little_black_dress
    little_black_dress Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started in the gym today (HUGE step)
    Im commited to a race in July and I have 80-100 pounds to lose. Eeeek!
    Add me :)
  • bets55429
    bets55429 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Jayejay3
    Options
    Can I join too? I just started my weight loss journey!
  • dianarubi81
    Options
    I want to join. I need to loose 40-50 lbs this year. I usually loose about 10 - 15 stop there and go back to the old weight or worse.
  • correctionswife
    correctionswife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    count me in! I am hoping to loose about 60 pounds.......and being proud 5 pounds at a time.....small steps 1st! :)
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm Keen!!
  • missy0709
    Options
    i could always use more support. im still learning a lot about weight loss. i find myself to be hungry after i eat. how can i fight this naturally without eating too many calories? i dont want to take an appetite supressant.
  • genkimomof2
    genkimomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Thanks :-)
  • hlgundel
    hlgundel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sign me up too please!
  • angelamaynard7
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Vnpartyof5
    Options
    Sounds great! I am in!
  • KimberlyBryant
    KimberlyBryant Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in :D looking to lose about 70 pounds. Just had my 3rd baby in 3 years and Boy do i need to lose the weight!
  • SnazzyPeg
    SnazzyPeg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • spokey82
    Options
    I think I added everyone that wanted to be apart of it. Let me know if I missed you!