Rejoining and looking for support friends!

Options
Hi there all. I've been away from MFP for about 5 months and I am looking to get back into the swing of things. I could really use a strong base of people who are supportive (and maybe even a little crazy) to journey with. :)

Replies

• emmad2
    emmad2 Posts: 59
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I'm always supportive and as crazy as they come ;-) lol xx
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I back after a long time off but a week down and 2lbs gone I am feeling much more motivated then ever :)

Feel free to add me, can never have too much support !!
  • jessicapmcdermott
    Options
    NOOB! I am joining for the first time today, I would love to help support and get support at the same time. I am looking to lose 30lbs. So a big goal, but I can appreciate the little progress along the way. Add me :)
  • amontes410
    Options
    been off for two months... yes i stopped right before the holidays when i needed the most of support i could use. But here i am ....

Feel free to add me as a friend....

We are in it together....
  • roadtripper23
    Options
    I'm nearing my goal and I'm always happy to encourage others to live their best lives possible. I also would love to add to my friends.
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and as supportive as i can be! We all need it :) anyone can add me!
  • Candylips70
    Options
    Well it all depends on your definition of crazy, lol! If you need some extra support, feel free to add me :smile:
  • mrook2009
    mrook2009 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always up to making new friends! :)
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can provide each other with the support and motivation needed on this journey!!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I need some friends
  • katesbeach
    katesbeach Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm back too! I was away for a long time, and I regained a fair amount of my original loss. Feel free to add me! Anybody else, too!
  • MaraJade13
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was on for 8 months last year and lost 60 lbs! I've gained 20 back, so I am back at it as well.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've got your 5 months beat, I've been away from MFP for almost 2 years, due to knee problems. But, now I'm back, with my replaced knees!
    I'd reached my goal before, and hopefully I'll do that again!
    MFP REALLY does work, we all just need to watch our numbers and get some exercise! We can ALL do this!
  • CamrynFox
    CamrynFox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am needing the support of friends on here too ... I did great last year when I was doing this and then fell off the wagon. Getting back on after gaining quite a bit ...
  • tashjoyner
    Options
    Hey add me I lost a few n gained more I really need support
  • els1313
    Options
    You can do it!! Feel free to add me if you would like!!!
  • amylynn3_2000
    amylynn3_2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into it after a long holiday hiatus...let myself go and wasn't careful about my eating. Put about 10 pounds back on. Looking to lose about 20-25! Feel free to add me. I need a lot of support too!
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I stopped tracking when I had surgery in mid-December. I'm back and can use more support too. Anyone, please feel free to add me. We can do this together!!!
  • Kayleylou89
    Options
    Please all add me :)
  • danzingnanzy01
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just came here to say pretty much the same thing. Get this guys - I hadn't weighed in since April. Good news is, I'm about a pound down from where I left off, so it could be worse for sure. Definitely looking for some friendly motivation :)