thank YOU!

Options
Wow, I've only been on here for 2 days and I'm already thankful for each and every one of you guys for your support! I've been going through a real rough patch at work and it seems everyone there couldn't care less if I dropped off the face of the planet tomorrow. But then someone comments on my "one pound lost" with a few kind words and seriously, you don't know how uplifted I feel to have this awesome community of people supporting me. Thanks guys, SO MUCH for making my day! You are all awesome! :)

-Katie

Replies

• jessward12
    jessward12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's what we're here for!!????
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I certainly enjoy the comments from my friends here, the encouragement we all give each other makes more of a difference than I originally thought it would.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Someone on the MFP forums was helpful, polite, and supportive? We'll have to flog them to make sure it never happens again! :wink:

I'm mostly kidding, and I'm glad someone was able to make your day. Good luck with the work situation.
  • souzouchan
    Options
    Glad to see you have a great support system. The people here are so wonderful!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!! Great to hear you are having an awesome experience!! Yes, there ARE diamonds in the rough in the MFP forums...lol
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Keep going! The reason they dont' care is because they actually can't see it yet. Don't worry, I am sure eventually they will. It takes a while for people who see you day in and day out to notice the change. Keep up the good work!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    well, you made the commitment...and that's great to hear about the loss already. we are here to support you. we all need it...more on some days and less on others. but those uplifting comments make us all feel good. think positive thoughts and don't worry about the negativity of some people. hope your work situation gets better for you soon. you deserve to be happy. hope we can help you find it. continue the good work. i just joined a few days ago myself. always looking for friends for motivation. anyone can add me if they'd like.