Shred Revolutionary Diet

Options
We are starting the Ian K Smith Diet. Shred Revolutionary Diet. In 6 Weeks lose 4 Inches and 2 Sizes. Come Join us.

Replies

• kristeneVI
    Options
    Hi all. Today is Week One, Day One of Dr. Ian Smith's SHRED Revolutionary Diet. I decided to start today since it is a Monday...instead of the first of the year. I really need to have a community of supporters to push myself through this. I look forward to connecting with like-minded people. :wink:

My stats are as follows:

12/31/12
    Ht: 5-8
    Wt: 204.0
    BM 41.6%
  • wendymcrowe
    wendymcrowe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! Just bought the book tonight.
  • kristeneVI
    Options
    Week One, Day Two in the books. Tomorrow will be my biggest challenge as I go back to work from the break.My co-worker and I eat out almost everyday and it it very tempting. This will definitely be mind over matter.

How are you ladies doing thus far?
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in, too!
  • lhasier
    Options
    Just saw it today on Dr. Oz. Going to get the book tonight! Look forward to having some people to discuss and work this out with :)
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow! talk about timing lol I just posted on MFP asking for feed back on this diet and had no responses .I think maybe because I used word revolution instead of Revolutionary Duh... so I am trying to get some feed back from people using the plan before I buy the book. Anyone with opinions?
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Forgot to ask, have you started a group? Or just doing a friend thing, I think it very easy to start a group. Just wondering:happy:
  • yolandanobles
    Options
    I would like to join as well
  • j1haze
    j1haze Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm excited about starting, just purchased my book yesterday, need to go grocery shopping. Does anyone know how much lemon juice to use for the lemonade and what do you use for sweetner?
  • EMQuinn52
    EMQuinn52 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I just started Day 1 today (Jan. 5th) so I'm a little behind y'all.

Good luck to us!!!

Check out Shredder Nation on Facebook too...

Erin
  • CourtneyGetsFit_
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday January 7th. Already went grocery shopping and made sheets to go along with the plan. I saw this featured on Dr. Oz. #Motivated
  • Kia44
    Kia44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting on Jan. 7th. I am so excited to start shedding.
  • Marylyoung83
    Options
    I am starting today! Glad there is a group so we can bounce ideas and information off one another! :)
  • longfamily1
    longfamily1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so In! I'm listening to the book on my kindle as I type this... LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Diets are temporary. They aren't real lifestyle changes because hardly anyone stays on them once they've lost weight desired. Learning how to control your actual calorie intake without dieting is how one should approach weight loss.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Machelle55
    Machelle55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too , starting diet today
  • longfamily1
    longfamily1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would anyone would like to create a FB page as a tool for accountability
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So glad to find others! I am starting Shred on the 21st!
  • sorkat
    sorkat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ~ I am on Week One Day One and soo excited :-) Hope everyone has lots of success!

~ Kathy
  • roadtripper23
    Options
    I'm in.. I started on Saturday.