Please add me

Replies

• Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    bump the thread
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welome back! i'm a newbie, so i'm just starting my journey. best wishes in reaching your goals. everyone needs friends and support. add me if you'd like. i could always use friends and helpful information.
  • mhebert84
    mhebert84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too am just getting "back on the wagon". In the beginning of 2012 myfitnesspal helped me lose 30lbs but after the summer passed I fell off the wagon and gained 10lbs back! Now I am on a mission to lose 30lbs and keep all of it off this time. So i know how you feel.
  • roncygal
    roncygal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also just back on the wagon. Hoping that getting in the driver's seat this time will help me from falling off again. Feel free to add me!
  • belizsera
    belizsera Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am also getting back on the wagon. Looks like we've just created a wagon train!!! lol
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista,
    I know how you feel, but hey 10 pounds isn't so bad. You lost a lot of weight and should feel really good about that!

I too am trying to get back on the wagon...fell off when I met my boyfriend because of all the eating out and having to watch him eat sooooo much.

Feel free to add me!
    Carey
  • 4ktorrey
    Options
    Im a newbee and I am jumping back on the band wayon too, I have weighted 260 back up to 247, could use some extra support,,,,,,
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! :) I'm back on the wagon too..and doing 30 Day Shred.I'm on Day 7 level 1.
    ~Amanda
  • davey_d
    Options
    New to fitness pal.
    David, age 22. lost 25 lbs since i started this. i need some friends on here so i can stay motivated. :)
  • Cadaya
    Cadaya Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to added support and motivation. Feel free to add Cadaya.
  • mollymiles04
    Options
    Same here, lost 30 but I took the summer off and now I'm up 5lbs. I'm trying to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand. Good luck to everyone!
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    all have been added
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    bumping this
  • chrissy14223
    Options
    Me too, back on this wagon! I need to find support and people to keep me accountable so I don't fall off again!! I will do the same for you, so add me!! I have my first 10k coming up in 6 weeks, and really need to get my butt into gear!!!!
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me too...lost a lot of weight and then took a break. My "few days off" turned in to almost 2 months off through the holidays lol. I gained about 6 pounds back, so now it is back to it.

Today was my day one, and its been a great day. I am about to hit the gym which will give me some room to spare in terms of calories, and allow me my one cheat day a week without going over my weekly calorie goal. My parents even offered me a free meal at Olive Garden tonight, which I love...but I had to say no lol. That is dedication in my eyes!!!

Haha...happy logging folks!!
  • magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I too am just getting "back on the wagon". In the beginning of 2012 myfitnesspal helped me lose 30lbs but after the summer passed I fell off the wagon and gained 10lbs back! Now I am on a mission to lose 30lbs and keep all of it off this time. So i know how you feel.
    that is my story right there, too! ^^^^^

back on track, feeling great 2 weeks in. Feels good to have some control over my day. MFP helps so much!
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I jumped back on the wagon today with high hopes. I would love to have you as a friend!! I need as many to encourage me as possible and hope I can do the same for everyone else
  • Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    bumping this again
  • rdub98
    rdub98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.