I'm new!

Options
Just wanted to say, "hello!" I'm real excited about myfitnesspal and can't wait to see the impact it will have on my life!:bigsmile:

Replies

• healthchick
    healthchick Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    I am new to, what an amazing site. I too am looking forward to the had work ahead and the amazing rewards it will bring.
    Nice to meet you
  • ShottaB
    ShottaB Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new also. I'm really looking forward to it helping me with my nutrition with the food diary and exercise diary. This month I'm planning to take control of my nutrition.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    welcome to all of you! Hope you find the site as friendly and helpful as I have. Good luck on your losses and gains!
  • connieherr
    Options
    :smile: Both my husband and I just started using MyFitnessPal & really enjoy it. But just trying to figure out how to put in the actual amt of servings I've had. Or how can I change the number of calories I've had. Say for instance having 1/2 cup of skim instead of one cup, but there is no where to put 1/2 cup. The help would be greatly appreciated
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    :smile: Both my husband and I just started using MyFitnessPal & really enjoy it. But just trying to figure out how to put in the actual amt of servings I've had. Or how can I change the number of calories I've had. Say for instance having 1/2 cup of skim instead of one cup, but there is no where to put 1/2 cup. The help would be greatly appreciated

If you erase the 1 cup you can type in .5 cup or change any of the amounts. Welcome to all the new people..
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I use this quite often to keep within my calories. I may have .5 servings or 1.5 servings or even .75 servings of something depending on how many calories I need.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Welcome Lindsw. You'll love it here. The tools are very helpful and the people are very motivating.
  • AmieKen
    AmieKen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, i just signed up 5 minutes ago, my amazing friend texted me she was joining and that we could do this together and with all of you. hope to find the system that works for me and here. :smile:
  • lindsw
    lindsw Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow everyone! Thanks for being so welcoming! I'm already finding the site extremely helpful!
  • jlnagel
    jlnagel Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I just began using Myfitnesspal the last week. I LOVE it! I just need to remember to find time to update frequently :happy:
    Also, does anyone know if you can add calories burned for strength training? Thanks!!
  • Nancy2010
    Options
    Hey! All the best and support from me! You GO GIRL! :happy:
  • mstanya45238
    Options
    Hello fitness pals,
    I am new to this wonderful site and very excited. Today is my second day which is much better than yesterday. It was a shock to start calorie counting so i felt so hungry because I wasn't eating filling food. I'm off and running with this so watch out world...:tongue:
  • mantema
    mantema Posts: 1
    Options
    i"m a newbie here and like the support you all give each other
    This is essential, so we don't fall off the wagon. The problem in my house, is that my hubby can eat anything and stay slim. So he brings home junk food everyday. It's hard to see it and leave it alone. Although he "hides" it, I know exactly where to look when I'm desperate for a snack.
  • Aelflaed
    Aelflaed Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new as well! Welcome!