New and looking for friends

Options
Hi all you fabulous people! I am a 31 year old mom of 6 kids and just starting on the wonderful new journey in life. I have lost a weight to loss. For my height they say I am about 100 lbs over weight. But I am aiming for 150 as a goal weight not sure it I would like to see myself at 115. In my mind I think that would be to thin for me. But idk as of now I am taking one day at a time. With my first little goal to get under 200!!

Please add me! I have no support system where I live. You guy and this site is all I have. :0)

Replies

• glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ADD AWAY!!!!
  • skyfranks
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I lost almost 40 lbs but have let 14 creep back on and I wasn't where I needed to be when I started slipping. I have 30 lbs left to lose.

Good luck!
  • mbrownks
    Options
    feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me :happy:
  • miletop
    Options
    Thanks so much! Looking forward to what the days ahead have in store for me. :0)
  • lgibbo05
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too. We have a similar goals. I just got under 200 in the past few days, weighing in at 198. My goal weight is 140. I am trying to eat healthy and as natural as possible. I'm here if you need encouragement! We both have a way to go but if we just take it one day at a time I know we'll make it!
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am here for support and motivation!