Looking to start a new life! :)

Options
I am 24 and over the past couple of years due to variety of reasons (as I am sure you can all relate) have put on A LOT of weight. I just got out of a long term relationship and it's really time for a change! Who's with me??
Start Weight: 206 lbs
Current Weight: 201 lbs
Goal by end of May for my vacation :P: 166 lbs
Ultimate Goal: under 130 lbs
++
I am looking for other people to help keep me motivated and I will help you as well!

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• laurie4fitness
    Options
    Welcome and I'm trying to lose 30lbs. by April 22nd so I'm with ya. :)

I realize you're a lot younger, but you can be my lil sis and I'll keep ya on track... and vice versa. lol

I'm new as well so not sure how to add you yet so you can if you like.

I'm originally from PA so you're somewhat of a neighbor. ;) I'm just living in Kansas City now.

So you've already lost 5lbs. that's awesome! Keep up the good work. :)

Laurie
  • bclahane
    bclahane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    great to hear people in a similar situation - older or not :). Happy to be your little sis and definitely keep each other on track! I sure we will be be able to loose that 30 lbs (start for me at least!) by the spring.
  • cleophora
    Options
    I'll be happy to help any way I can. :3 Let's do this thing.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome lets do it, feel free to add me :)
  • CherylCalmConfidentCapable
    Options
    great start hun, share your starting tips if u like, would be great what has helped u so far x
  • laurie4fitness
    Options
    Awesome!

I start back exercising today after a two month (lazy) haitus. I did the Billy Blanks Ultimate Bootcamp - well half-A did it. lol But I did it for 40 min. and I know I burned at least 400 calories.

Let's try to at least agree to do at least 20 min. 5x a week. Granted - much more is better, but I think this is reasonable or doable.

I'm going to be strict with my diet at least 5 days a week - if not 7. I'm a realist so... but I'm not going to binge eat or go crazy with bad foods either. It just may not be something super healthy.

Doable? Accountability is key... it really does help!

You're starting tonight right? :)
    Laurie