New Start!

Options
Hey everyone! So Im starting this today, as I am done with diet plans that costs money. I have been on Tony Fergusson 3 times, and Im over it. So hopefully this will guide me to a better me :) I have about 15 kg to loose to my goal - lets go!

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome! you've made a great choice...a positive 1st step. you can do this. get some friends for motivation and support. best wishes on your journey. add me if you like as a friend. just joined past week also.
  • CherylCalmConfidentCapable
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Hi Caroline, you've made the right decision. Before I started on here I did Tony Fergusson about three times also. I did lose some weight but only stuck with it for about 2-3 weeks maximum before it became too boring/restrictive etc. I'm just about to log my 100th day on here which is the longest I've stuck with any 'diet'. I am almost (maybe this week) at my goal weight which is the target weight they gave me at Tony Fergusson and the lowest I've been since high school (although I've never been seriously overweight).

I honestly thought it wasn't possible for me to reach that weight but have now figured out that the key is consistency and not restricting yourself too much. I always took an all or nothing appraoch to weight loss and woud become discouraged when I wasn't eating perfectly and went back to eating worse than before.

So to begin with just start logging, make small healthy changes each week, eat mostly healthy whole foods and lots of lean protein and good fats. Get moving and definitely don't starve or overly restrict yourself. Portion control is key. Education is key

Best of luck and add me if you'd like
  • Fat2Fitby30
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome to mfp!!
  • carolinehustoft
    carolinehustoft Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • carolinehustoft
    carolinehustoft Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    gmallan: wow, congratulations! yeah, same with me, I lost 8 kg last time, but after a month im 6kg up again...but at least I know how to eat more healthy after being on TF diet, and Im more aware about portions too. Hopefully this will work for me as well :) I've started a few days ago with bodyrock online training to get started, dailyhiit.com, which have awesome workouts that doesnt take hours or makes me give up. They are really good! So Im hoping to get to my goal in a healthy way in a nice pace :)