No support! I need a team behind me!

Options
I was on MFP before and left because there was no support. No friends. No family. No one rooting me on or holding me accountable. I NEED a support system. With all the MFP users out there, there has to be a few that are willing to root me on. My real life friends and family are not on here or offer no support. I get a lot of negativity from others so I need to see some new faces. I need to meet me new people. I'm starting here.

Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    HI, you can add me....
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel freeto add me.
    I'm looking for the same thing. Someone who can motivate me, hold me accountable & support me through this. Would love to find someone to reach out to every day to help support each other on our journey
  • BonjourAmelia
    BonjourAmelia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Feel free to add me too!
    I'm a mild MFP addict so i'll always be around if you wanna chat, or need advice :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I just joined the day after Christmas. The people I've friended so far have been awesome, and it's been fun cheering their progress and being positive; so I'm sure the more the merrier!

Good luck :)
  • CherylCalmConfidentCapable
    Options
    hi
    i am in a similar position in that my family alternate between telling me i dont need to lose weight as i am funny, have such a pretty face, great sense of humour etc to not believing i am serious and offering me cake lol so i am here for you and sure wud appreciate u being behind me too, although the sight is much better from up front i am told haha
    chin up hun x
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on here every day :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    add me...just joined a week ago. i'm taking this one step at a time...and so far those steps have been great. support and motivation....who doesn't need that?
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Be happy to support you - add me.
  • Candylips70
    Options
    I just joined myself and Im learning how important, and fun, it is to have friends. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • iHeartYammy
    iHeartYammy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was on MFP before and left because there was no support. No friends. No family. No one rooting me on or holding me accountable. I NEED a support system. With all the MFP users out there, there has to be a few that are willing to root me on. My real life friends and family are not on here or offer no support. I get a lot of negativity from others so I need to see some new faces. I need to meet me new people. I'm starting here.

i'll help out. i only have a couple friends on here and in general to help support me. so i totally get it.
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :):flowerforyou:
  • trojanbrand88
    Options
    Let's make it happen captain!
  • colourkitty
    Options
    I'm new too and am willing to support, I need it too... let do this thing!!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone else as well
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me to the team!
  • brittschick
    brittschick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP a few days ago, and I'm looking for the same thing. Feel free to add me!
  • MethodicallyInane
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm here every day.
  • jlorton2013
    Options
    Wow. Thanks guys :') I wasn't expecting so many responses so quickly. I'm excited to get to know you all. I tried to add everyone, if I missed you please send me a request!
  • 503nicksmom
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have just a few friends so far and the more the better!
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!