To fitbit or not to fitbit??

Options
Hey, I'm considering buying the "Fitbit one" does anyone have/use one? If so, your opinions/input would be welcome.:smile:

Thanks.

Replies

• b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love fitbit. It is a great tool to use with MFP. I have used both for about 6 months and it motivates me to continue becoming fit. I also have the Aria scale that works with fitbit. All great tools.
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've had my fitbit for a year and have worn it almost every day. I can count on 1 hand how many days I've forgotten. It's a great motivator for me and helps me keep track of how active I am. To me it was well worth the money.
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my fitbit!!
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for a couple weeks and it is seriously awesome!! A great motivation tool, and perfect pair with mfp! I haven't gone a moment without wearing it since I've had it!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just got mine last week and have been wearing it for 5 days now.... and I LOVE IT! It is very motivating... I realized I wasn't moving near enough. And I really like how it links to MFP. Makes me more accoutantable and also pushes me to get 10,000 steps in per day. Well worth it for me.
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've had the Fitbit Ultra for a year and a half. I've loved mine. It really helps you see how your moving during the day. I also love the ability to track everything and that it syncs to MFP.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Got one for Christmas...wish I had gotten one sooner! Absolutely love it for motivation to move more!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you do a search you will find lots of similar threads to read.