5'5-5'7 Before and after photos please!

Options
I always love good before and after shots. Mind sharing them with me for inspiration?

Replies

• jenilei08
    jenilei08 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am only 5''4 but I agree I love before and after photos... It helps out so much ....
  • charmorbadluck
    charmorbadluck Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree! I would love to see some!
  • JessMmmkay
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and these are my before and after shots.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/842133-96lbs-gone
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    This is a collage of my MFP journey from March 2012 to now. I am just under 5'7" tall and I was just under 181 lbs when I joined MFP. I'm around 136 lbs now. I had a slow and steady loss and a total change of my body composition. I'm thrilled with the results!

Ribbetcollage67.jpg
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and these are my before and after shots.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/842133-96lbs-gone

wow! great job! love your new hair too! i'm 5'7.5" and i'm really excited to post my before and after shots! well i still have quite awhile, but i'm still excited!:D
  • jiggy66
    jiggy66 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is a collage of my MFP journey from March 2012 to now. I am just under 5'7" tall and I was just under 181 lbs when I joined MFP. I'm around 136 lbs now. I had a slow and steady loss and a total change of my body composition. I'm thrilled with the results!

Ribbetcollage67.jpg

Nice pics, but did you really lose 198 lbs? WOW!!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options

OMG. Incredible. You have shed entire person
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Ribbetcollage67.jpg

Nice pics, but did you really lose 198 lbs? WOW!!

The collage of the bigger before pics, way before I joined MFP are in my profile pics. You're welcome to go look.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!