30 Day Shred?

Options
My mom recently gave me a copy of her Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried this program and whether or not it really lives up to its name. Nothing worse than having high expectations you know?

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 ds and I have already lost some inches and I'm only on level 2. Haven't lost much weight because I have to work harder on changing my eating habits. The shred is hard when you first start out, but gets better each day you do it. Slowly, I am building my strength and endurance. You get a great workout with the shred. You work many muscle groups.
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been interested in this lately too. There are loads of people who have already asked this on here if you are wanting to have a little look and read :)
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 of the 30 day shred. I like it because I can do it at home, it is pretty intense and the perfect amount of time for me in the morning before work. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I can definitely see toning and loss of inches. I am not a big fan of Jillian's style, so once I get the routine down, I turn down the volume and turn up my electronic cardio pandora station. Give it a try! I would love some new MFP friends who are also doing the 30 Day Shred.
  • hmcharg
    hmcharg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2-- I love the idea of adding some music instead. It's an intense short workout, but I can really feel it and I get a great adrenaline rush when I am done.
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30DS February 2012. It took me 32 days and it does give you really good results! I didnt lose 20 lbs (more like 8lbs) but I dropped almost 2 clothing sizes! Out of all the workouts I have done this one by far has been the best in regards to shaping my body. The only downfall was that you can get bored with it pretty quickly. I still do some of the workouts every once in awhile...
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I did it, and lost about 15 inches total but only about 2 lbs. My tummy got smaller and my butt lifted
  • Kelly_430
    Kelly_430 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm going to give it a shot :) Here we go!