A question for you P90X'ers

My son would like to try the DVD's I hear there are a few different versions..no idea if this is true. I have two questions, my son is very fit, he's a gym-a-holic like myself, so he definitely needs a challenge, which I think is why he wants to get the DVD's, secondly we're going on vacation shortly to Orlando for 3 weeks, can these be done inthe hotel room? should he wait until he gets back to do them? is it a workout that's done 90 consecutive days in a row? ok, I lied more then 2 questions :laugh:
thanks for any help I get on this,!

Replies

• its 90 days in a row i believe.. cause the transformation is in 90 days that is for sure. i think after cause you will need tools to use it. and it is a challenge :) i want to do it one day myself when i have the money. and there is different DVDs is just from the beginning to the end for as far as i know cause there are different routine you gotta do :)
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I think it is set out to do them 90 days in a row but if you were sick and had to take a day or two off I think you could just pick up where you left off. I love the videos and I think they are going to be a workout no matter how fit you are. Each day is something new. He could do them in the hotel if he brought the equipment to do it, but, do you really want to carry a chin up bar and weights with you? lol You could use bands which would be easier to travel with. It comes down to you and how much you want to do while in Orlando :smile:
  • It is meant to be a consecutive 90 days, so he wouldn't want to start, then stop, then start again. May be best to start after vacation. He could do it in a hotel room (I do it in my bedroom) but he'll need a pull-up bar.

If he's already in good shape he should do the Classic version.
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    you really aren't going to be able to travel with it unless you you pack a lot of power bands in place of the full set of dumbbells you would need to do the program as well as the pullup bar.