I'm "normal"!!

Options
...relatively speaking, of course! I just weighed in today and officially made it into the "normal" category on the BMI calculator (made it by .4pounds)!! It feels great to finally be "normal" again...now time to get further into that normal category!

Replies

• k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh well done!
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    Congrats, that must feel awesome!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be in that range but I think I have over 15 pounds to go. I don't think I have ever been in the "Healthy" range on the BMI calculator used on this site. I hope I can get there by mid summer if not sooner!
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Oooooh! Congrats!

I can't wait for this, only 11 more lbs!
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Oh you must feel so great !!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    9 more pounds for me! I can't wait to be "normal"for once in my life. Congratulations!!
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I just got there on Tuesday myself. So I've set a new goal...5 more lbs. I think I'll shoot for the middle of the BMI chart.
  • BatfinkUK1
    BatfinkUK1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nice one. Keep up the good work. I too want to be "normal".
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thats awesome btw i dont believe in normal.. its just average to me. but HEY :D you are doing GREAT for being under "normal" lol
  • Chani56
    Chani56 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you!
  • tankboy1274
    Options
    ...relatively speaking, of course! I just weighed in today and officially made it into the "normal" category on the BMI calculator (made it by .4pounds)!! It feels great to finally be "normal" again...now time to get further into that normal category!

(only because I know this person) ;)

Keep telling yourself that you are normal... I am not sure anyone in this thread has the proper degree to help you...

All kidding aside, that is pretty cool!

Well done!
  • perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    Thanks everyone (except for tankboy!). And not just thank you for the kind words. Thanks for this website and for all of the awesome support and knowledge. You're all awesome :) Can you tell I'm high on feeling good!? It's those endorphines from exercise!!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Six more pounds and I will be joining you in the "normal" category!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!