TIM HORTON'S LOVERS!

Options
I rarely go out for coffee but some days I like to treat myself. I would love some suggestions (light on the calories)! What's your favorite coffee beverage from them?

Replies

• Emily_Katherine
    Options
    My regular Timmies order is a medium black, but every so often I have a small iced capp made with chocolate milk.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Their coffee really sucks and their donuts are just saturated in sugar.....the sweetest of any maker imo.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Their coffee is super gross. I worked there as a teen. Gross. If I do go there, I get a green tea or apple cinnamon latte, unsweetened with skim or 2% milk. I indulge in an ice cap once in a while, made with chocolate milk.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I like the steeped tea but that's about it.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Small Cafe Mocha NO whipped cream*
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think some of you are misreading the title.
  • canders7
    canders7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Chocolate milk iced cap all the way!

Or you could go with a tea... there are a lot of cool flavours (just don't add sugar!)

Coffee though - I get a double-double, but made with milk and not cream. Or a mocha but you can ask for less whip and whatnot in it.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I used to be a Lover but I stopped going to Tim Hortons when I started this journey. Nothing I liked is calorie friendly there. If I had to choose I would just get a diet coke or a water.
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Large steeped tea one milk 2 sweetener!! :-)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    RUNS thundering in :love: AH MAH GAHHH i MISS Timmy Ho's so much!! French Vanilla!!!:heart:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I pick an XL decaf coffee with splenda and skim milk...

that's often my 'treat' when i go to the movies.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Large Green Tea bag in for me please ;)
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think some of you are misreading the title.

LOL ^

I love their coffee because it is consistent and it isn't too strong (like Starbucks) or too weak, it's just always the same. Sometimes Dunkin' Donuts is good but then occasionally it tastes like cigarette ashes! Ack! I usually just get a regular coffee with cream and Splenda. I am in LOVE with their yogurt and berries, it is SO good and only 160 calories. They have vanilla and strawberry. Actually their plain bagels or cinnamon raisin bagels aren't too high in cals, but ask for minimal butter because they SLATHER it on!:grumble:
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    Thanks all who actually enjoy Timmy's! I was thinking of coffee/americano with chocolate milk and splenda but I have no idea how many calories the chocolate milk accounts for in it. Any ideas?
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, Timmies. I don't drink coffee so I can't help you there, but I LOVE the chocolate glazed Timbits. I don't love the calories that go along with it so much, but they are well worth it once in awhile.
  • Brianna19992
    Brianna19992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to shed some light on why so many people love tim hortons coffee it is because they have added an additive ingredient that makes people want it every single day, it's kind of like cocaine but not cocaine obsiouvly I should know i work there and i hate the temptation of timbits all the time it sucks i can never not take one it !