Will I Always be a Total Square?

Options
As a geometric figure I sometimes find myself ogling enviously the delicate curves of an oval, or the whip thin angles of an isosceles triangle, and I can't help but think... will I always be a total square? I'm as wide as I am tall, I have stout corners, but the line segments connecting my points make me look squat and unappealing... not like a statuesque rectangle, perched upon its narrower side to tower handsomely. Even when a rectangle lays on its side, it combines machismo and sensuality as it splays across the Cartesian plane... when I lay on my side, I look the same.

I don't have the majestic bearing of a pentagon, the perfect proportions of a circle or the raw animal magnetism of an nonagon. You know what the ladies say... nine IS the magic number.

I'm in a bind, defined by my edges and no one wants to look past these four walls to see who I really am... a diamond.

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Why limit yourself to being 2 dimensional? :wink:
  • penny38_1999
    penny38_1999 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is your preception of yourself, looking at your picture, i dont think that for sure, but will say your statement is very complex, are you an engineer?
  • bukozki
    bukozki Posts: 60
    Options
    Why limit myself to two dimensions? Because I find polyhedrons confusing.

And no, I'm not an engineer... I absolutely abhor trains. That said, you're not the first person to ask me that.
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I wholeheartedly enjoyed reading that. :laugh:
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    And no, I'm not an engineer... I absolutely abhor trains.

lmao
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    you're hilarious!
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    I wholeheartedly enjoyed reading that. :laugh:
  • bukozki
    bukozki Posts: 60
    Options
    Just glad I could highlight the plight of all the squares out there. Those equilateral quadrilaterals have it toughilateral.