Feeling Full

Options
Hey Guys,

You know that sensation you have when your belly seems full. I am trying to get rid of that sensation but for now I am looking for some great nutrition tips to get that feeling without that guilt trip after. Any ideas?

Replies

• Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Fill yourself up on nine serving of low sugar fruit and non starchy vegetables in the full rainbow of colours, if you feel guilty eating that there is a psychological not dietetic issue. Stop eating empty calories, make everything work for you nutritionally.
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    These yoga poses REALLY take a lot of that pressure off your stomach. I made sure to do them all on Thanksgiving Day after I ate so much, and it worked for me. :)

http://fruitguys.com/almanac/2011/11/15/yoga-poses-that-can-ease-holiday-overindulgences
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure I understand the question. To get rid of the over-full feeling, go for a walk (even though you don't feel like it at all!).

I prefer to feel "full" after meals, and for that reason I divide my calories primarily between 2 big meals, rather than a bunch of small meals throughout the day. IMO, when I try to do the 6-meal thing, I find myself unsatisfied after each meal and mentally preparing for the next time I eat all day. 2 big meals leaves me very satisfied all day, pretty much eliminates snacking tendencies, and sticking to my calorie and macro limits means no guilt afterwards.
  • xerses25
    Options
    Thanks!