Looking for friends that log daily

Options
Hello,
I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have a pretty busy schedule with full time work, school, and family, so frequently eat out. I would like to have some friends that log daily so I can check out on the go meals that might work for me too. I can only take so many Chipotle bowls :)

Replies

• olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new on here but have been logging and continue to do so regularly
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i am new but so far am addicted to logging in faithfully every day
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've made it more or less a resolution to log daily and so far, so good!
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to log the next days framework in advance, so I know how my fridge will fare (pun intended). I am almost using it as a to do list so if it is 9:00pm and I haven't worked out - off I go to the rec center or for a walk/jog.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 100lb weight loss!!!! That's amazing in itself. I've been on here 1200 plus days, you can add me as well. I want some of what you've got! I've lost 80 plus pounds and still need 22 more to go. So we can encourage one another.
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 170ish days straight? Rarely do i miss logging a meal/snack ect. About same age, dad, husband as well. Feel free to check out profile.
  • CherriB0mb
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm new here but will be logging daily because this site syncs to my Fitbit. Good luck!
  • cnateb
    cnateb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 100lb weight loss!!!! That's amazing in itself. I've been on here 1200 plus days, you can add me as well. I want some of what you've got! I've lost 80 plus pounds and still need 22 more to go. So we can encourage one another.

100lbs LEFT to lose. I want some of what YOU'VE got...lol. I wish I was that far in already. Congrats on the 80 pounds!
  • FlapMama
    Options
    Hi, I am new but will be logging daily. Most of the time, I cook my lunches the night before and take them to work with me. If you have time to cook, welcome to borrow my meal ideas.