Quick, easy recipes please!

Options
What are some good, easy recipes? My boyfriend and I don't get home until about 5 from work, so we don't have a lot of time to cook..what are some of your favorite recipes for busy people?! Thanks :)

Replies

• Grahamm22
    Options
    A really quick dinner idea is to saute chicken breasts in olive oil with salt and pepper. Take the chicken out of the pan and add mushrooms, onions, and peppers. Saute until crispy then add fresh diced tomatoes and oregano. The tomatoes will break down and make a sauce. Just dump all the veggies over the chicken and add some parmesan cheese and dinner is done. 10 minutes!
  • Salads and frozen veggie steamers are kind of a go-to when on the go at my house.
  • brittshea9
    brittshea9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken fajitas are easy, pretty quick, and super yummy (even as leftovers). I just sauté onions, peppers, and zucchini in a pan until they're soft and charred, then put them in a baking dish with sliced up raw chicken and fajita seasoning and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 35 minutes. They're so good and I usually make a ton extra for leftovers. I sometimes eat them plain but if you want a real fajita, just use whole wheat wraps for them. You can pile on toppings too.

Also, you should dig around on Pinterest for healthy crockpot meals you can toss in there in the morning before work that are ready by the time you get home! I've seen a ton of freezer meals like that you just prepare on one weekend day and save for whenever you need it. Seems super convenient and easy.