Polar FT80 or FT60 ???

Does anyone have the Polar FT80 ? OR FT60? Is the strenght training worth the money?

Replies

• Great question. Hope someone responds would love to know more. Are these worth using.
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    I have the FT80 and I really like it. The problems I have noticed so far is getting it to sync with my laptop. Apparently a lot of people have that issue.

I do like the training program that it comes with and that it shows me my "zones." That really helps me break my workout up. :)
  • i have the FT80 and have been using it for 6 months, syncing is not a problem as long as you slightly push the watch down on the dock and hold until sync is complete. i use the watch every day, the zone information is excellent for cardio work, makes it easier to keep in the zone you want to work in, and the strength programs are ok but they take a bit of setting up as the pre loaded exercises are limited and not that easy to relate to gym equipment/routines. overall ii think its a very good addition to healthy management. as for price really shop around you can get some great deals.
  • CHANINE111
    CHANINE111 Posts: 42 Member
    Bought the FT80 - Works well - Must just get to learn it =)
  • ingoiolo
    ingoiolo Posts: 104 Member
    Bumping this one.

I decided to go for a hrm and have to choose btw these two. Main aim is to lose weight while improving my level of fitness and strength performance. I usually cycle, use ellipticals and lift, but I am also committed to start running and will embark in the c25k.

What do you think it is best? Any feedback from current users?

I am leaning towards the ft80 because I have the feeling it is a more complete machine and, from what I understand, it also include the possibility to upload data to the trainer website (worth it?).

Money is not necessarily a consideration, so in case anyone has something wildly better to recommend, pls do

Thanks!