124»

Replies

• ketadesai
    ketadesai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for sharing! This is inspiring!!:flowerforyou:
  • LaceyCwell
    Options
    Well it's been about 9 months, but I've finally reached my goal weight! I'm actually 7 pounds under what my goal was, but am trying to gain a little back! MFP is the best way to lose weight. It is amazing how easy, not overwhelming, and just awesome it is! :))

5329_518851136496_7623908_n1.jpg
    About 190

fat_zps2c2a28d8.jpg
    190 again.

Meg.jpg
    Halfway there! About 165

megandsheri_zps526c247a-1_zps17693eba.jpg
    140!! :) YAYYY

truck_zps04e29d0e.jpg
    Staying strong at 140

YOU LOOKED AMAZING AT EVEN 190! Great job!
  • lcloveslife
    lcloveslife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!! :wink:
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You looked good to begin with, but my goodness you look amazing. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • pookimonkey
    Options
    You look amazing! Well Done!
  • slucas88
    Options
    you look great in your before pic too!
  • Dragonha
    Options
    Wow, your 190 and mine sure look different! I thought you looked good then, but you look fantastic now! Way to go!!!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting this! i am 5'9" and your body shape reminds me of my own!! total inspiratoin to me!
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Looking good! You carried 190 well! I'm 206 at 5 ft 7 and I'm not 'carrying' that that well!
  • nyemu
    nyemu Posts: 43
    Options
    just the kind of encouragement i needed! you look fabulous!
  • Emlou93
    Emlou93 Posts: 22
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel much healthier/happier which is just as important! :)
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yee haaa! You look great and very happy very well done :)
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    I thought your before photo was your goal. I would be happy being at your before with your figure. You look fantastic both weights! :)
  • mkmac32
    mkmac32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First off, thank you EVERYONE. You guys are so dang sweet, and it really means a lot to mean to hear your words of encouragement. I'm so impressed by this community!!! :)

you look good and healthy when u are 165

I agree with this ^^^. x

You know, I've been struggling with this as well. All of my family is telling me I'm too skinny, and that I would look better around 155/165. I liked how I looked then, but when I look at the difference between the 2 I really like how I look now, you know? It's been a little bit of a personal battle for me as to if I've gone too far losing weight (which I never thought would be possible).The most important thing for me is to be healthy, and while I feel healthy I also need to LOOK healthy as well. So I definitely appreciate your comments because it is something I've been seriously considering!! :) It's an interesting dynamic when you go from so happy that the scale keeps going down, to almost being scared when it keeps going down. You have to get in a totally different mindset to maintain, and it's also SCARY to eat that much. haha Anyways, enough rambling from me. But thank you two, I appreciate your honesty!

Once again, I appreciate all of ya'll saying such kind words!! They mean the world :)
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Super hot! Congrats on that amazing loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!