UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options
Firstly, happy new year! -- I wonder how many of us are here thanks to NY resolutions?

My name is Ceri, and I'm a 25 year old Welsh lass based in London, and I'm USELESS at sticking at anything in life - hobbies, fitness, you name it - I will get bored of it in a couple of weeks.

One thing I have found to help at sticking to things is having a group of people to push you, and to help push - a community of support! So I'm looking for like-minded people eager to get into shape through healthy eating and exercise.

As for inspiration, I've been obsessing over www.weightlossphotos.net - SUCH good motivation, and their hints and success stories are great.

It'd be great to have some more UK buddies on here, so please add away :)

Replies

• FitFrazzle
    Options
    Yer lets do this, we're connected anyway, but lets get the UK going again.
  • jericenkins
    Options
    C'mon UK!

Frazz, you're connected with everyone. EVERYONE! :D
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    C'mon UK!

Frazz, you're connected with everyone. EVERYONE! :D

Yes, he's a UK thread wh*re lol

Feel free to add me :)
  • fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Cheers to that! Nice to meet you all. :)
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    The bloody cheek, its only 60 of the finely picked MFP friends, I do believe your at 61 Bex!!!!!
  • xXCorrinnXx
    Options
    Hi Everyone from County Durham UK! I only joined yesterday so im looking forward to a good 2013! xx
  • katijjane
    katijjane Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 from Gloucestershire and completely agree having people to support you makes it so much easier! Joined in 2011 and lost about 2 and half stone but have regained it aaaaall but back in the new year to start again! feel free to add :)
  • jj151201
    Options
    From Hull, I started yesterday and went over my calories but I will try harder...I Promise :blushing: ...I have a bikini I need to look ok for September...ps I'm female but love rugby league :wink: and smilies :laugh:
  • justajiffy
    Options
    Hi - I am from the sunny Scottish Highlands. Started a few months ago but had to put on hold for a bit - but now ready to go and started up again yesterday.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    The bloody cheek, its only 60 of the finely picked MFP friends, I do believe your at 61 Bex!!!!!

Luv ya really Fraz :flowerforyou:
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi - from Chester here (though originally Cornwall, followed by Northampton).

Anyone feel free to add me :smile: Vx
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I can't be bothered reading the posts. I assume we're going to issue some street justice.

I'm in.
  • rhysgerrard
    rhysgerrard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey from Wrexham! Feel free to add me if you like, trying to loose up to 40lbs by march :)
  • ToriaStitch
    ToriaStitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Wakefield, feel free to add me :happy:
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome and Good Luck!! I'm from Gloucestershire (Dursley), been here before, lost a stone, now back after second baby and ready to shred the remainder and tone that jelly belly! Feel free to add me :)
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, Happy New Year, like you I get on much better when I have support I am 35 and live in Bristol and I really need all the help I can get. I get married in June and have 2 stone to lose but have a few things that are not helpful at the moment, I have an injury which has me unable to weight bear and housebound although I am hoping to be fixed soon as I am usually really active and a keen runner. So for all of the above I am in the same boat as you and would welcome new supportive friends.
  • dan11222
    dan11222 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wheyy there are actually some fellow welshman on here! but yeah feel free to add me ive lost quite a lot and always looking to help others do likewise:)
    11871746.png
  • njisaac
    njisaac Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm from Leicestershire, started again yesterday after many attempts at trying to loose 2 stone!

Gonna stick to it this time ;p

Add me if you like! :)
  • NovaStar82
    Options
    Literally just joined today - live and work in South London and current goal is to lose 2 and a half stone by the summer, get fitter and sexier - and then keep it that way!

Feel free to add :)
  • Mandie69
    Mandie69 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want :O)
    .......I am from Shropshire and have been doing this for a year now and I have about 35-40lb left to go and the support you get on here really does help when you fall off the wagon :o)