any UK'ers

Options
13»

Replies

• m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hiya the thing that I am trying along with my fiancee is puting pictures up on cupboards and by the TV of people we would like the same body as. Mine is the Men fitness magazine front cover I would love to get that body and appear on the front, so why not try it. It helps get rid of the temptation of going in the cupboard and getting rubbish and gets me off the xbox/sofa and onto the crosstrainer :)

Feel free to add for support keep going
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cornwall as the name suggests..but Yorks born, Derbyshire 20yrs then Jersey CI 16yrs....now here. Happy to support anyone if I can! Would prefer it though if you have your diary open to friends because you can see mine 'warts & all'!!
  • monkeybuddha
    monkeybuddha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Isle of Man but living in York now. Have just restarted on MFP after a bit of a lapse over the summer and am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated so feel free to add me :)
  • cliver67
    cliver67 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    East Sussex newbie.... just getting going happy to offer moral support and accept the same ( will need it)
  • daniellelouisex3
    Options
    Am in south yorkshire, have just restarted this after a break & finding it difficult to get back into logging etc need some motivation! Anyone welcome to add me x
  • from berkshire feel free to add anybody
  • emmao86
    emmao86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey im from south London if anyone would like to add me. U can never have to many MFP friends :-)
  • dmca08
    dmca08 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in Troon, Scotland. Feel free to add. :-)
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from a little town near blackpool. I have been on mfp for over a year, but the last 3 months not so much. It seems that whilst i was away alot of the friends i made on here also disappeared. Please feel free to add me
  • cazbalm
    cazbalm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi..From Lancashire..Just re-joined and could do with the motivation!
  • clarey265
    clarey265 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from Kent and want to lose 14lbs in 12 weeks so it should be possible, please add me especially if you have an open food diary x
  • lin26
    lin26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Suffolk feel free to add me, need support to keep on track.
  • Hello I'm an overweight gay guy from Peterborough UK feel free to add me I could do with the support I only started yesterday x
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Originally I'm from Surrey, but have been living in Somerset for 25 years. Been doing this for over a year, and having been on maintainance for a while I had a bit of a binge over Christmas, so need to get back on the right track.
    Would be glad of new friends.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Shropshire. Only started yesterday so pretty new, but determined this time. Feel free to add me - would love some friends