UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im from the UK (Essex) and I kick *kitten*, but i do it wearing green facepaint and pretending im a goblin, thats cool though right? :glasses:
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here for a while but only seriously stuck to it since september last year and now having a ball with it! I'm generally on here a fair bit so please feel free to add me for motivation and fun fitness times! :happy:
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am here again need to lose 48lb and get really fit I am based in Sunny/wet Wales:-)
  • DefinatelyDead
    Options
    Hi from Ludlow, Shropshire Uk

Anyone can add me. Im always after people to motivate me. I have so many reasons for losing weight and a nyr wasnt one of them. I think this site is great.

Im weak willed and quit almost everything. Im a 26 year old mum of 2 little girls so I dont get to go to gyms so its all about the things I can do at home to help me to my goal.

Holly x
  • fortheloveof
    fortheloveof Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello from Inverness in Scotland! Been on MFP before but hoping to find friends for motivation and banter!! :laugh:
  • Beka_Elizabeth
    Options
    From Leeds and I'm trying to get rid of the excess for summer! Having support is crucial to succeeding, I live in a uni house with three other girls who don't diet and it's so hard to stay focused when the bring home goodies!! Anyone feel free to add me, the more help the better!
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Carla, so far lost 1stone7lb since September. another stone to go. I'm from Manchester, feel free to add me, us Brits need to motivate each other :)
  • sparklydeer
    sparklydeer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm from the north east :) Got a stone or so lose and some support on here would be great, I can offer the same back. Feel free to add me, anybody that wants to!
  • jericenkins
    Options
    SO many UKers! Yessss - we are going to be a nation of slim fitties.
  • 3boysunder3
    3boysunder3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like to kick *kitten* =)
    At the moment I need a little though. Lacking motivation even though I only started.

Oh I am from Germany then London and now Nottingham.

Feel free to add me.

Andrea
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Aw, loving the adds!! thanks all :flowerforyou:
  • slimmercaz
    Options
    Hi everyone, im new to the site, im cazza i need to lose as much as possible in the next two months for a hospital appointment to see about weight loss surgery, im not sure if i will make the required amount they want by then, but id like to try, so i cana go and see what they say abt the different types of surgery and if its really for me or not, iv got 2 kids and iv been over weight since my teens, infact i cant remember ever not being 'fat' so thats thirty three year at least.

Hoping to get support and give support xx
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi from bonnie scotland if anyone wishes to add. Could also use more UK friends :)
  • Lirii
    Lirii Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Meee!
  • mads994
    mads994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Feel free to add me too! I need to lose a ton of weight - 3 stone to be precise. I did it before, but then had kids, ha!
  • vanessayoungss
    Options
    I'm vanessa , 23 from Nottingham. New start this year with under 80lbs to loose that has been gained through UNi and post grad! Feel free to add me anybody xx
  • slimmercaz
    Options
    How do you Add?
  • jericenkins
    Options
    You go to someone's profile by clicking under their avatar picture :) Then there's an add button!
  • mwyle
    mwyle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm Matt from Hertfordshire. Goal is to loss 100lb. Feel free to add me
  • slimmercaz
    Options
    Ahh yes, thank you feel free to add me anyone x