Just curious..gym question

Options
13»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering...when you see someone at the gym who is covered in sweat, what do you think? I will admit that I sweat quite a bit and am always pretty paranoid about it. I definitely push myself no matter what I am doing and my sweat can prove it! I have just always wondered what people thought when they see that. Silly and stupid, I know! lol
    I think, well, nothing. It's the gym. It's one of the few places where people are supposed to sweat.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I think "man, I wish I could sweat that much from my workout!!"

This
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    I swear but not a huge amount - instead I get a classic case of tomato face - I am vermillion after I finish exercising

And it takes a while to go away as well
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    If its a girl... I think "kick *kitten* she just had a good workout" if its a boy i think "meathead" LMAO

Wait, what??
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I think "oh crap, now I have to climb up on the roof and check the air conditioner again. "
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I swear but not a huge amount - instead I get a classic case of tomato face - I am vermillion after I finish exercising

And it takes a while to go away as well

I'm the same way! Especially running, especially in the summer. I'm a freaking tomato an hour later. Sigh.
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Maybe its just the old wrestler in me, but if I'm not drenched in sweat at the end of a workout, I feel like I've let myself down. I even put my hood up on my sweatshirt when I'm on the treadmill to help me get the sweat running. I also make sure to hydrate the heck out of myself before, during and after a workout.

Like many ahead have already said, if I see somebody drenched in sweat, I'm thinking to myself "I gotta work that hard today too". I also make sure to wipe down the equipment I've used, whether I was sweating on that particular machine or not....that includes the handles on things. So many people just wipe down the bench part of a piece of equipment, but after watching people wipe their noses, cough into their hands and wipe sweat away from their foreheads, ..... ugghhhhh, please wipe down the part of the machine you were gripping with your hands as well.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I just think more power to 'em! It's motivation to keep working hard for sure.
  • grantsmommy
    grantsmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't ever care. Except this girl today was wearing light gray pants and she had the worse swass I've seen...right up the crack and that was it. Do yourself a favor - no light colored work out pants!

lmao!!!
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking: Hmmm what should I eat for dinner tonight?.....oh! don't forget to pack the boys' school lunches! Crap! Forget we don't have any bread in the house, so I'll have to stop by the store on my way home......Ohhhh, I really like this song (turns up ipod) sing a few lines....bop my head to the beat.....smile at people, do the head nod.....
    So, pretty much nothing about them or their sweatiness. LOL