Zantrex 3 ??

Options
Just bought the bottle to give me a little help... But still skeptical about taking it ????has anyone taken them or know anyone. Who has?

Replies

• Makeda1211
    Makeda1211 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have never tried Zantrex 3 but I am currently taking OxyElite Pro. It's probably one of the best thermogenics out right now. I am not saying that thermogenics are right for everyone. I work out four days a week and it has been amazing. I would say read some of the reviews of the product to get some idea of how well they work.
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will def check that out
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Just bought the bottle to give me a little help... But still skeptical about taking it ????has anyone taken them or know anyone. Who has?

I took them for a while. They are good for an aphrodisiac. :drinker:
  • Makeda1211
    Makeda1211 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Also, don't overtake them. Take them as directed. Sometimes, people take more than prescribed thinking that it will make it work better. The body may not be able to handle that much if you are not used to drinking or consuming caffeine. Go for one to begin with to test your tolerance.
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys....I would never over due it I'm nervous just taking the right dosage lol I just took 2 right now for the first x so far so good not feeling any bad side effects