Hip Hop Abs or Insanity???

Options
So I'm thinking about buying either Hip Hop Abs or Insanity to supplement for the nights I can't make it to the gym and was wondering which one do you think is better.

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    both....I just saw Hip hop abs is on sale while supplies last for 19.99
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Insanity is more ...well....insane. So if you're looking for something more intense, definitely Insanity.
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't have any experience with hip hop abs but I'm doing Insanity now and love it! It's super intense!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    If you're just looking to supplement the days you don't make it to the gym then go with the hip hop abs. Insanity is a 60 day program with certain things being done on certain days. If you're looking for results from one of these DVD's then doing Insanity every now and then isn't going to do it. Plus it's too expensive to not commit to the two month schedule.
  • amberlee01
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the feedback!
  • HeartzDezire
    HeartzDezire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would say Hip Hop Abs. I have experienced both. Insanity is definitely more intense. But if you are just looking for a cardio workout to supplement for gyme days, definitely Hip Hop abs...its more fun too!
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i love hip hop abs my bro found them at a thrift store for me and as big as i am i had a lil time to get used to it but its a great video but its good for some one who is just starting out from what i heard insanity is intence so it depends on what you are lokking for