Who has 20-25 to take off?

Options
Hello,
I have done this too many times. I get close to my goal take off 10-15 then gain it all back. I want to lose a min of 20 and would love 27. This sight seems to be the only thing that keeps me motivated. Friends always help.
Hope to see you on MFP

Replies

• minihaha80
    Options
    I have the same situation, friend request sent :)
  • raynedancer1308
    raynedancer1308 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been in this same struggle for years.... only the last few times i lost the 15lbs i then got pregnant...lol kinda hard to lose weight when that happens... I recently had twins will 3/19/12 and i would like to drop 20lbs by 3/19/13 for my first goal.... I feel like i am doing everything right and cannot seem to lose anything... hopin this first goal of 20lbs by then motivates but can always use some Friendly help :)
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    We can do this. Keep logging and keep track of everything you put in your mouth even if it's a stick of gum. And remember every pound you take off equivalent to 4 sticks of butter. Think about that when you think only one pound is not that much to lose in a week.
  • ljmiller11
    ljmiller11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is me! I get within 5lbs of my goal, get frustrated as it won't go and then end up putting it all back on!

This year I am not giving up, I will lose the 20lbs I want no matter how long it takes.

It's my sisters birthday in May so my goal is to get at least half way before then. Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone :)
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have around 25-30 to lose & it seems to be taking forever. I was gaining/losing the same 5lbs for the past few months, but with the new year I decided to finally get on track again. I sent a friend request!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Same situation here... add me!
    I had only 10 to 15 lbs more to loose, and I gained back 10. So now exactly 20 to 25 lbs to loose and I'm determined to do so!
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This is me! I've been losing/gaining the same 10 pounds for months now!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Same here. I lose it and then gain it back :(
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    Same with me !!! I can get it off, but it always comes back. I'm hoping by tracking my calories with myfitness , it'll finally keep me accountable to what I eat. But boy, its amazing how fast it comes back on vs. how long it takes to get off !!
  • weetzie882
    weetzie882 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've lost the same 5-10 pounds for the last 2 years. Hoping to break into the next 'decade' of weight before spring. I have 23 pounds to lose.
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    UGH - I know how you feel. I did the same thing, and just like you, I'm determined to get there and stay there !!
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Goal is to loose 23 lbs from my starting weight. I'm about halfway there :sad:
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    Me too - same weight goal.
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    Its also helps to realize 1 pound is 3,500 calories.
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    Same here. I lose it and then gain it back :(

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!! ugh
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I've just friend requested everyone that has replied to this post. :)
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am am like a seesaw! Just sent u a friend request!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat and wojld like to lose 20 by April ...eek.
  • kimg70
    kimg70 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right there with you all!! Been trying to lose this 20#'s for almost 2 years now!!
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Same boat here!! Please feel free to add me!