Apple Body?

Options
Hello, (: I'm Jessica, 5'4 and 188.4 pounds as of this morning.

I'm looking for apple bodied women, just because I've been cursed with a horrible apple body by my father!

So, just looking for a few friends who are apples, and around my height and weight.
You don't have to be around my weight, being an apple is just the main requirement lol.

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    :happy: I have my mother to thank for my apple shape. I'll bet you have terrific legs. Yes, I understand the muffin top. The only way to lose that is with eating less, losing weight. You can also exercise. This will not cause you to lose the fat so much as it will tone you and therefore you will look better. Oh, and by the way...I am 5'4, weight about 150. After my last baby I weighed 194. So, it can be done. I am trying for at least another 15 pounds.

Becky
  • JessMySize
    Options
    Thank you Becky! I'll eat less, & I'm proud of you. :)<3 Thanks for the summary~
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am your classic apple shape!! Add me and hopefully we can watch our midsections shrink together.
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm an apple as are all the women in my family!!! I'm 5 feet zero inches and I'm down to 128...... fighting the apple belly!!
  • brenna1545
    Options
    Hi I'm Brenna. I'm an apple shape because of my grandmother. My parents have always been super skinny and hated food but I'm cursed with a sweet tooth and a love for bread. I just started I'm 155 and 5'4. All of my weight goes to my face and my pooch! So i'm excited to finally start eating healthy and work out.
  • hpeful25
    hpeful25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Amanda and I, too, am apple shaped-by way of both my parents. All of the people in on my dad's side are big and tall. I'm 5' 3.5 and weigh 187.8 as of last Thursday. When I first decided to lose weight two years ago, I weighed 214. I was able to get down to 174 last May, but then I had a knee injury and became depressed, causing me to gain some of the weight back. Diabetes runs on both sides of my family and I want to do everything I can to prolong/avoid getting it.

It sounds like you and I are a good match for friends based upon our height and weight. It's nice to meet you! :)
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Bonnie and I'm an apple too, both sides of the family contributed those genes. 5'5" and as of last week 245 pounds. I'm just getting started and I'm due to weigh in tomorrow ... hoping to find a difference.
  • tmouncher
    Options
    Hi I'm Tiani and I'm an apple too, only ever gain weight in the middle. What I wouldn't give to have a tiny waist and hips of some sort! I'm also short, 5'2, maybe that is common with the apple shape? Seems like there are a lot of shorter women on this thread. Good luck to everyone with reaching your goals. :)
  • portraitsbybrandy
    Options
    Hey there! I am right there with you! I've been doing some studying into nutrition and I have found recently that gluten in wheat products is one significant reason for belly fat. When I started to cut it out of my diet, it started to shrink. I just thought I'd share this new found revelation with fellow apple body typers :)
  • hayesjh01
    hayesjh01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site as of today and I'm also apple shaped. It's funny to me that I came across your post because I just started last week looking into different body shapes and figured out I'm the unlucky one who's apple shaped. I got this from my mom and grandmal. I am 5'2 and all my weight goes to my midsection which every women doesn't want.