Freaking Out!!

Options
Hi! This is my first time doing a weight loss program like this, and I am so nervous and excited! I hope that I can make new friends and meet people that are goign through similar experiences. I have a friend doing this program with me, so hopefully, we can help support each other!
I'm freaking out because I'm afraid I can't do this. I've tried weight watchers before, and didn't have much luck. I'm also freaking out because I'm so excited! I can't wait to lose these pounds!!!

Replies

• hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and don't freak out, you can do this...there are so many success stories here, you're next!!!
  • orr_stacie
    orr_stacie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Feel free to add me as a pal. We all can use as much support as we can :happy:
  • 4rick
    4rick Posts: 23
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time, and set small goals for yourself. And you "CAN" do this! There are some great people on MFP, and we are all on the same journey. Feel free to add me as a friend for more support and encouragement if you like!
  • dpslack
    dpslack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rachel, I am new too and I also have a friend that is doing this with me! Also, I have been on and off of WW for the past 10 years so this is a bit of a change for me. GL to you!!!
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    Welcome, and don't freak out, you can do this...there are so many success stories here, you're next!!!

^^^This!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    This is not a diet. It is a life style change. Forever. Eat clean, give up processed foods and all soda, drink water, get moving. This is how to be successful.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Lots of great recipes and support here. You'll do great!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    2wog0zr.jpg

No need to panic! we are all here to help each other out! this works, if you want it to work. you must be honest with urself and track your calories. Exercising is always a good idea! :) Good luck!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Breathe in slowly...................
  • xxcooneyxx
    xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That is great that your are excited! Hold onto that energy and be sure to pace yourself. Remember this is not a sprint. This is a marathon. If you want to see dramatic and lasting results then you need to be in it for the long haul.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you are ready to start. Just remember it is a long term process and you will likely see some results quickly but you may not see as much as you would like to see. Over time you will see the results. You can do it!!!