Hi Looking for Friends to give and receive support

Options
Hi I am 46yrs live with my DH, 4 children (oldest has down syndrome) and elderly parents. I have hypothyroidism and had a full hysterectomy 4 years ago. I need to lose over 50 pounds and would love all the support and help I can get.
Anyone interested in adding friends let me know. Thanks and hope to get to know you. Maxine

Replies

• Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi and welcome i have added you as a friend X

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sweetrevenge
    Options
    Adding you now.
  • needtodoitforhealth
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am new too. I would love to be your friend here.
  • all4tjs
    all4tjs Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Robin been on this for a while but dont have many friends. I started at 254 am now 216. Live in saint pete fl and would love to find some buddies that could help pep me and who I could cheer on in return who are gonna continue to log on. My problem is the friends i have dont really log on anymore. Id love to to find some people committed to weight loss who wants to give and receive support and who uses this site often. :-) thx hope to here from you soon.... just drop me a friend request.
  • anjimounger
    Options
    Hi

I would love to add you and will when I figure out how!:smile:
  • patti695
    patti695 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, my name is patricia and i would love to be your weight loss buddy. I have to lose at least 100 pounds, and have lost 19 in the last month.
  • patti695
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy, i dont know how to do a friend request!!
  • patti695
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy, i dont know how to do a friend request!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too! Would love to be friends.
  • Doeeyes
    Doeeyes Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: HI my name is Darcy, I have just joined I am 49 and need to lose about 200lbs I am looking for a friend that is struggling with there weight to motivation and support