Les Mills Combat Challenge Group

Options
Good Morning,

I am running a Les Mills Combat challenge group starting January 7th. You have to had purchase or about to purchase this program to join. This group will be ran through a private Facebook group. If you are interested , please message me or leave a post.

Replies

• Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm Marie Santos Rivera on Facebook :)
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Would love to!! Have to wait till January to get com bate. :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    im in, im in... i have the program
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    im kettylan oceanic on facebook
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I will start a private facebook group once I become friends with you all on there. Super excited. I just finished Asylum.
  • seg316
    Options
    I take it at my gym, does that count?
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    count me in!! natasha frewin on fb
  • savlov30
    Options
    If you take at the gym, do you do it daily? This is going to be doing the workout daily and following the program.
  • savlov30
    Options
    So far I have added everyone on FB that has put their name so far. Once you accept my request, I will put you in the private fb group.
  • savlov30
    Options
    I can't wait to get this program. I don't know about you all. Please tell your friends about this group. I want to get a big group going. I think it is going to be a great program.
  • savlov30
    Options
    Here is the link to get to the group on FB. I have added the people who gave me their facebook names:) Can't wait to start
  • savlov30
    Options
    Here is the link to the challenge group. It is actually going to start Jan 1st: https://www.facebook.com/groups/417241331681766
  • savlov30
    Options
    The below group is not an active group. I have a different group going on FB for Les Mills combat if you like to join. Just e-mail me. How is everyone doing so far?
  • Aninha_PP
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of LMC and love it!!!