10 months, 120 pounds gone!

124»

Replies

• millerne
    millerne Posts: 17 Member
    well done mate looking good
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    First off, well done, Josh -- congratulations on reaching your goal!

Secondly, I have a quick question for you -- I know everyone is different, but after viewing your diary I am curious. When you first started losing (and even through the 10 months), how did you handle carbs? I see you between 200-400 along your journey -- What were your carb goals initially?

Clearly whatever you did worked, I am just curious. Having a hard time staying below 200 myself. Thanks -- and congrats again!
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    First off, well done, Josh -- congratulations on reaching your goal!

Secondly, I have a quick question for you -- I know everyone is different, but after viewing your diary I am curious. When you first started losing (and even through the 10 months), how did you handle carbs? I see you between 200-400 along your journey -- What were your carb goals initially?

Clearly whatever you did worked, I am just curious. Having a hard time staying below 200 myself. Thanks -- and congrats again!

Great question! The entire time I've been on this journey, my carbs have always made up anywhere between 40-50% of my daily caloric intake. I love carbs, and I wasn't willing to low-carb to lose weight. Moderation and balance is key.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!