Weightloss since Christmas?

Options
2»

Replies

• jonesie84
    jonesie84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Everyone was shocked how i showed great resistance at family get togethers. I have actually lost 2lb since christmas. However I am at the end of my weight loss journey(52lb lost with 8 to go) so weight is slow to come off.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I gained 10 pounds, so far I am down 1.
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    I gained 8 :( I tossed my scale but I can see that I am losing it so yay me!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I gained 3 but it came off within a week since I stopped stuffing my face with cheesecake and turkey stuffing lol
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I gained 8lbs, and have lost 1 since. Hoping to lose the rest in the next couple of weeks!
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I gained about 4 pounds but am finally back to my pre-holiday weight!
  • rbotts67
    Options
    i lost about 3 lbs from Thanksgiving to New Years. My goal was not to gain. I didnt over eat, but i did enjoy the "tastes of the season". i exercised about 3 times a week. So i'd say i was successful based on my goal.

Now my goal has changed. It's about losing weight and sculpting my body. its time to really kick it in gear!
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    I actually lost 5 lbs during the xmas and new years holiday weeks. I think it helped that I had strep during Xmas week.
  • xxcooneyxx
    xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i maintained with no weight gain. Just finished suffering through a HORRIBLE stomach flu and dropped 5 lbs. Not the way I would have chosen to do it. D=
  • blullb
    blullb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I maintained through Christmas but then i gained 3 during the new years eve and new years day celebrations! I have pretty much lost it now, just .3 of a pound left to go and im back to pre-Christmas weight.
  • SolomonTemplar
    Options
    I gained about 15 lost about 6.5!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I actually lost a little over the Holidays, and 3 since.
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I put on about 10 lbs. over the holidays, but I've lost 7 lbs already so I'm almost back to where I started. Mine was mostly alcohol, snack foods, and eating in restaurants. I didn't get in a lot of exercise either.
  • TISHkidneytransplant28
    Options
    I go back and forth between no weight gain to 2lbs, my guess is water weight.
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I gained 2lbs, and as of today they are GONE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!