I am new here, tody is the first day of my new life!!

Options
I am a 41 year old woman, mother of 2, and I have finally decied to take time out of my busy life to work on myself. I have over 100 pounds to lose and would really enjoys some friends to walk this new path with. I would like to share ideas and emotional support with as many people as possible, if this sounds good to you then send me a friend request.

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello patti695, way to start putting what's numero uno in your (hello) life first,:wink: and Good Luck in your current goal. I will add you as a friend.:smile:

Jason
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome! You will LOVE this place and all the people! Everyone has been super awesome since I started 7 weeks ago! Good Luck in your journey! I'll add you as a friend~
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose also , welcome
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome - great choice to start here at MFP. I wish you luck and add me as a friend too. The friends and tools are what make this site great so USE THEM! LOL Glad you are here
  • JandCsMommy
    JandCsMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You found an awesome place! I have been here just under 2 weeks now and love it! You can do this!!!!
  • Stormakins
    Options
    Hi Patti!

I went ahead and added you as a friend. :) i'm looking for people to support/be supportive of me. I love everyone that I've met so far. you picked a wonderful site!

anyone else can feel free to add me as well. :)