UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• Eastham92
    Options
    Im Ryan from Manchester! Here to mainly improve my diet and lose a bit of weight ive put on. I used to be very sporty and atheletic but have been enjoying the young life and drinking a tad too much! My resolution is to drink less but I also want to be able to run for 90 minutes when I play football too so im heavily cardio training to. Please add me guys :).
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you want you can give me an add! I am from Bristol and my dream weight is between 9-10 stone. I was 14 stone last year and now am 13 stone. I have a plan to try and lose 2 stone this year, 1 stone each 6 months, this is going to be a toughy!
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all, im from notingham, back here again to lose the weight that i put on while quitting smoking and the rest that was there before. Feel free to add, im on everyday
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    27 North London, u can add me... happy to be friends..... xx
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Surely there are more UK people than this but anyways I am from Surrey if anyone wants to add me
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Hi, Im from the UK, Yorkshire if anyone wants to add me :flowerforyou:
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm Welsh and moving to London soon for clinical school :) Add me if you like!
  • sugarxmexsweet
    Options
    We're all in this fight together so feel free to add me for daily love and support
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    UK here, Southwest near Bristol. I've lost 30lb and am still going strong. I'm on here all the time and tend to comment when I can and love a good comment in reply. Feel free to add me anyone in the UK who is doing this right (please no 600 calorie a day eaters).
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire type reporting for duty o/

Add me. I will shout at you. In a nice way. Or not. Take your pick. MOVE MORE!
  • MacAddictMin
    MacAddictMin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm 38 and live in Hampshire - I've never tried this hard to lose weight, but am making a concerted effort as I want to get back to the true me! I've also never registered on any dieting website, let alone posted on any forum - but could do with some support :wink:
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ADD ME GUYS!!!! I'm the little lass just a little hop across the waters in not so ever sunny northern Ireland :) I could do with more people on my time!!
  • ChrisBrown3107
    ChrisBrown3107 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Another Yorkshire dude right here. Just passed a year here, so if you want help support, or just someone to talk to ADD ME :)
  • Lbriggs82
    Options
    Another one here from Northern Ireland. Need all the help I can get!! :)
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Am from near Canterbury in Kent. Already one of the select :wink: people on Frazz's friend list, but any one else who is online daily, up for a bit of banter as well as motivation and support then feel free to add me.
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i joined today so still finding bearings. Am living in Hampshire currently, Im 35, a frazzled RAF wife, and mum to our toddler daughter.
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    This thread is kicking *kitten*! Go UK
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Haha, wow, I had no idea there were so many UKers here?!
  • corinh1
    Options
    Hello! I am from Oxford and just started today, I would also like to do some group motivating. :)
  • stef352
    Options
    Hello all!

I am from the UK too! I live between Bristol and Bath and have lost a stone a while ago using MFP and am back now in the new year to lose at least 2 stone more! Would love to be friends with people who can inspire me! I am having around 1330 cals aday at the moment and have started the 30 Day Shred - Day 4 of Level 1 at the moment so hopefully I will see some results soon, as small as they maybe! x