seriously need to slap myself.

Options
I was at it again the other night. Haven't lost or gained weight since Christmas, and even with doing some form of liquid diet, 1 meal replacement shake for breakfast and a snack, soup for lunch or dinner, and salad and yogurts here and there, I am stuck. So, I was feeling a little bad about myself, doing the downward spiral "oh i'll never lose weight, i'll never fit into my skirt, i'm so fat" blah blah blah. pretty much a down right pity party, and then I was looking on here at some motivational stories and felt like such a douche. There are people on here that's starting weight was 2 or 3 hundred pounds more than mine, and that they have lost that and more. I know and have to accept that it will take more than a week to lose weight, but reading those peoples stories, it has relit the fire under my *kitten* that I needed. Pretty much shook me by the shoulders and said, "Stop being a whiny little bitc# about this and get this s#it done!"

to those people whom are effing rock stars and proving that it can be done, being so inspirational and sharing your stories, thank you and i'm sorry for being such a whiny little bitc#

Replies

• fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Nicely said. :)
  • kayla2709
    kayla2709 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    loved this!! You totally hit it with what you have said!! I was feeling much the same about myself.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are getting your mind in a space for allowing weight loss to happen! You can do this. If I can, absolutely anybody can. Drop the negative self-talk and keep it moving! :smile:
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You got this! Sometimes we we fall- then you realize that falling was what got you here. Time to brush off the dust keep going. I had years of feeling like this! I am starting over and this time I am doing great and so can you :). I made smaller mini goals along the way to my ultimate goal of 100 lbs which also helped me. Best of luck to you and you are definately not alone.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I am so happy so many successful people are willing to share their stories and pictures!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    after reading a bunch of stories, and looking at tickers like supplemama's, and seeing 74 lbs lost, 210 lbs lost, all I could think was wow. These people are incredible. here I am bitc#ing to myself and they're out there getting this s#it done so they can have the life they want. So many amazing people on here. Just feel like I need to be punched in the back of the head for going off into a pity party.
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It can be hard when you have less to lose - one of the things I liked about WW is they encouranged you not to think about the whole 50 or 100lbs you need to use but to only worry about 5lbs at a time.

SO much easier to feel successful that way. And eventually the 5lbs add up!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    that make so much sense to me its scary. 1 lb away then :) whoo hoo!