Mini chocolate breakthrough!!

Options
So today I finally allowed myself to have chocolate after 'banning myself' for a year and 9 months (because it was 'bad and awful') - ate the whole 45g dairy milk bar and loved it!!

Feeling quite proud of myself ha!

Recovery 1
ED 0

Replies

• Shelbsta22
    Options
    Great job!!! It's nice to have a treat every once in a while! (:
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • nat08b
    nat08b Posts: 14
    Options
    It's amazing what you can do when you realize all food is okay in moderation! Congrats!! This is such a big deal! :) Keep goin' girl!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i imagine the road to/of recovery from an eating disorder is a long one. proud of you for allowing yourself a treat. your body needs nourishment, love, and some TLC, including pampering in food form. xoxoox. of course, everything in moderation, but you know that.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Why are you on a weight-loss site if you are recovering from an ED?
  • westwoodd2
    Options
    Surely this site isnt about weight loss its about a tool to help you maintain health and fitness......whether you need to lose weight to be healthy or put on weight or indeed monitor the balance of your diet.......a major breakthrough should be celebrated not questioned.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Why are you on a weight-loss site if you are recovering from an ED?

If this were solely a weight loss site, it would be called My Weight Loss Pal instead of My Fitness Pal.

OP - that's a wonderful breakthrough. I wish you continued success in your recovery.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Cant imagine a site where 90% of the users are talking about losing weight and posting pictures ISNT triggering, but either way congrats.
  • katherinelangley
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!